What is MoasdaWiki?
MoasdaWiki is a web based knowledge management application that
allows you to create and modify its content by a web browser.
It allows you to create and find web pages easily. The collection of web pages is called wiki.
What are the key features of MoasdaWiki?
- easy usability
- no setup necessary, can be run from a USB stick
- no special system requirements like database or application server
- runs on any system with Java VM 1.7 or higher
- extensible by Plugins
- free of charge, open source
- Store pages as text files in the file system, no database required
- fast and powerful full text search
- built-in web server, no external web server required
- runs on several operating systems with a Java VM
- pages can be printed without navigation panel
- powerful wiki syntax including tables and images
- make your own templates to create uniform looking web pages
- full customizable graphical user interface
- navigation panel can be modified
- page layout is defined by a CSS stylesheet
- page header and footer can be modified
- configuration file editable inside wiki
- extensible by plugins, supports internationalization
- show recently modified or viewed pages
What is excluded from MoasdaWiki?
MoasdaWiki is designed for personal usage, its main goal is easy usability.
Due to this the following features will never be privided:
- user and permission management
- access control (except restriction to localhost)
- versioning of wiki pages
Copyright (c) 2008 - 2018 Dr. Herbert Reiter
MoasdaWiki is under GNU
General Public License.